I will lift my eyes
God, My God
I cry out
Your beloved needs you now
God be near
Calm my fear
And take my doubt
Your kindness is what pulls me up
Your love is all that draws me in.
I will lift my eyes
To the maker of the mountains I can’t climb.
I will lift eyes
To the calmer of the oceans raging wild.
I will lift my eyes
To the healer of the hurt I hold inside.
I will lift my eyes, lift my eyes to You.
'Cause You are and You were and You will be forever.
You’re all that I need to save me.
Because You fashion the earth and
You hold it together, God.
So hold me now.
God, My God
I cry out
Your beloved needs you now.
- Bebo Norman
“Lift up your eyes to the heavens, look at the earth beneath; the heavens will vanish like smoke, the earth will wear out like a garment and its inhabitants die like flies. But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail.”
– Isaiah 51:6
Thank you, Father, for being all I need!
I cry out
Your beloved needs you now
God be near
Calm my fear
And take my doubt
Your kindness is what pulls me up
Your love is all that draws me in.
I will lift my eyes
To the maker of the mountains I can’t climb.
I will lift eyes
To the calmer of the oceans raging wild.
I will lift my eyes
To the healer of the hurt I hold inside.
I will lift my eyes, lift my eyes to You.
'Cause You are and You were and You will be forever.
You’re all that I need to save me.
Because You fashion the earth and
You hold it together, God.
So hold me now.
God, My God
I cry out
Your beloved needs you now.
- Bebo Norman
“Lift up your eyes to the heavens, look at the earth beneath; the heavens will vanish like smoke, the earth will wear out like a garment and its inhabitants die like flies. But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail.”
– Isaiah 51:6
Thank you, Father, for being all I need!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home